The Happy Christmas Song The Happy Christmas Song

Can't get that song out of my head!!!!

That's one catchy tune man! Your animation style really works well with it and together, you've produced a neat little magical Christmas piece.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS< HAPPY CHRISTMAS..... ARRGGGHH!! Almost as adictive as the banana phone!

Jeremy Fox Jeremy Fox

Ooooh, one creepy little shit!

Let's hope he doesn't get out of that box!!

Great work man, keep it up!

PapaQ responds:

Yup, he sure is a creepy little character. Maybe he might get out by this time next year?

Led Led

Woah

It's Toof with pencils. This was slightly (very slightly) better than the crap Toof series, but it's obvious, you've made it in a crappy similar style just to win over the little kids who vote for that kind of pathetic animation.

Megallo Waits For A Bus Megallo Waits For A Bus

Simple but raised a smile

Favourite bit was the dragon ate the duck.
Simple, nice little piece Susan. Keep at it...

TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

O-k, Let me drag my commentaries out a little more

Jesus man, when will this crap end????
You comment on your own animation and laugh at your own jokes?
"Ohh, ohh, I love this bit... like when he like, takes out the gun..."

Go read some books and come back when you've learned how to draw or how to plan an animation.
The Teef have gone rotten long ago man!

TooF Six TooF Six

Nice

So true man, I hate the Toof series. The humour, the style, everything about it makes me angry. Sure it's a fun concept for a one off, but stop it NOW LogoPresents.

And to Dizzy D, well done for being brave enough to take the time to tell it like it is!

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

Poor

The Toof series just isn't funny people. Anyone who finds it slightly amusing have very under-developed, immature minds.
It bores the hell out of me and the commentary makes me want to be violent. Just my honest opinion. And all the little kids out there saying that Dizzy D is just jealous is laughable. Jealous of what???